My Account allows you to update your password settings after logging in. If you're unable to log in because you can't remember your password , see Forgot password for My Account.
Change your password after signing in:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click your name on the top right.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Password section of your Profile, click the Edit icon.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter the new password, and confirm the new password.
Note: Your password must contain at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number and 1 special character (ex: !@#$%^)
- Click Save.
Your password is updated.