Malwarebytes for Windows 4.5.9 was released on May 5, 2022.
Features and improvements
- Enhanced Detection and Remediation.
- Performance enhancements.
- ARW-597: Anti-Ransomware file detection code can render non-file devices (like the communication ports) unusable for the launched process.
- MBAM-4158: Fixed Web Protection blocking outbound connections incorrectly.
- MBAM-5494: Malwarebytes update (Mbupdatr) does not register MbamBgNativeMsg.exe on a second browser.
- MBAM-6257: The Browser Guard Native host fails to comprehend or distinguish a Browser Profile.
- MBAM-6446: When maximizing the program window, the user interface does not resize properly, and displays transparent areas.
- MBAM-6456: Security Advisor reports Browser Guard is installed when it's not.
- MBAM-6617: VerifyFile not updated in shell extension used for context menu functionality.