Your license is deactivated and you’re unable to re-activate it in Malwarebytes for Mac. The following error message is displayed:
Please check your internet connection and try again. There is a problem with your license key and we are unable to activate your license. Please check your license details and try entering your key again.
Check your device for the following:
- Security automatic updates is disabled.
- You are running Malwarebytes for Mac 4.0-4.1
- You are running Malwarebytes for Mac 3.9 or below which is no longer supported.
If you answered yes to any of the above items and your device is connected to the internet, the cause may be from a Malwarebytes update.
On April 27, 2022 Malwarebytes SSL certificates were updated. See Malwarebytes for Mac April 27, 2022 update for details.
To resolve this issue:
- Verify you are connected to the internet.
- Upgrade Malwarebytes to the latest version.
- Once upgraded, Malwarebytes re-activates automatically.