When using the Premium version of Malwarebytes for Android version 3, you can deactivate one device to transfer the subscription to another device, or to change subscription details from one subscription to another, for example, from a Google Play subscription to a subscription purchased via the Malwarebytes Online Store.
To deactivate a device:
- Open the Malwarebytes app on your Android device.
- In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tab Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Deactivate this device.
- A confirmation window displays, click DEACTIVATE.
- Your device is now deactivated.
You can now activate your subscription on another device, or activate a different subscription on the current device.
To install on another device, see Install & activate Malwarebytes personal products.
Return to the Malwarebytes for Android and Chromebook guide.