Malwarebytes for Windows 4.5.2 was released on January 18, 2022.
Features and improvements
- Improved the user experience in the Security Advisor screens.
- Added scan status indicator and updated field names in the Scan report.
- Improved the tooltip for Brute Force Protection.
- MBAM-5713: Missing UI elements were reported post update.
- MBAM-5639: Display issues under Advanced settings in the installer for 4k/1080px monitors.
- MBAM-5416: Incorrect indication that Brute Force Protection is turned off.
- MBAM-4177: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error reported for Windows Server 2019 users.
- MBAM-5757: Misleading Brute Force Protection (BFP) info tip in Security Advisor while BFP is enabled.