Malwarebytes Browser Guard provides a safer and faster web browsing experience by:
- blocking ads
- blocking websites suspected of compromising your online safety
- blocking third-party trackers
This app is not a replacement for Real-Time Protection provided by Malwarebytes Security & Antivirus products.
- Browser: The latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Devices: available for desktop and laptop computers, including Chromebooks. Browser Guard is not available to use on the mobile versions of Firefox browser.
- While using Firefox, click the following link to install the Malwarebytes Browser Guard.
- Click Add to Firefox.
- In the Add Malwarebytes Browser Guard? pop-up, click Add.
- In the Malwarebytes Browser Guard was added pop-up, click Okay.
- The Malwarebytes logo appears to the right of your Firefox Browser search bar indicating it is installed.
No further configuration is needed and Malwarebytes Browser Guard immediately provides added security while you browse online.
Watch this video to see how to install Browser Guard on your Firefox browser:
Return to the Malwarebytes Browser Guard guide.