If you want to access sites that are blocked by Malwarebytes Privacy VPN, you can temporarily pause the VPN service for a specified time interval. When the time limit is reached, the VPN service automatically reconnects and blocks the sites again.
To pause the service, the Kill Switch functionality must be disabled. Refer to Settings in Malwarebytes Privacy VPN under Windows > Network tab.
To pause the VPN service:
- Verify the Kill Switch is toggled off.
- On the bottom right, click the Windows system tray arrow to expand the menu.
- Right-click the Malwarebytes VPN icon.
- In dropdown list, select Pause.
- Select the pause time interval.