When you submit a ticket about a Malwarebytes for iOS version 1 issue, you'll be contacted by a Malwarebytes Support agent through email. Depending on your issue, you may need to collect diagnostic data for the support agent to investigate and resolve the issue.
Follow the steps below to collect and reply with diagnostic data:
- Open the Malwarebytes app from your iOS device.
- In the dashboard, tap the Settings icon and switch on the Enable diagnostic mode toggle.
- Repeat the steps that led to the issue. Once you experience the issue, diagnostic mode logs the incident.
- Tap Settings > Export diagnostic data. Save the file to your device's storage.
- Locate and open the existing email thread with your Malwarebytes Support agent.
- In your email reply, attach the file that you've saved in Step 4.
- After you send the email reply to your Malwarebytes Support agent, switch off the Enable diagnostic mode toggle. If you turn off the setting before sending the reply, the diagnostic data file saved to your device may get deleted.