Malwarebytes for Windows 4.4.7 released on September 23, 2021.
Features and improvements
- Detection and remediation enhancements.
- Improved the experience for users restarting trial subscriptions.
- Users will now receive only one password prompt per UI session for Tamper Protection.
- Security Advisor added capabilities
- Wi-Fi Monitoring
- Scan History Monitoring
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard integration readiness with Mozilla Firefox.
- MBAM-4796: Customer experienced Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) error related to the farflt.sys driver.
- MBAM-5233: Malwarebytes froze/crashed when user added app to the Allow list.
- MBAM-5218: Malwarebytes failed to launch after upgrade to CU 1.0.1413.
- MBAM- 5184: Brute Force Protection (BFP) didn't switch on for Malwarebytes for Teams when settings were reset to default.
- MBAM-5230: Incorrect Brute Force Protection behavior when restoring default settings.