When you submit a ticket about a Malwarebytes for Android issue, you'll be contacted by a Malwarebytes Support agent through email. Depending on your issue, you may need to collect diagnostic data for the support agent to investigate and resolve the problem.
Follow the steps below to collect and reply with diagnostic data:
- Open the Malwarebytes app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top left.
- Scroll down to the GENERAL section and tap Settings .
- Select the Enable diagnostic mode checkbox.
- Repeat the steps that led to the issue. Once you experience the issue, diagnostic mode logs the incident.
- Tap Settings > Export diagnostic data. Save the file to your device's storage.
- Locate and open your existing email with Malwarebytes Support.
- In your email reply, attach the file that you've saved in Step 6.
- Uncheck the Enable diagnostic mode box after you send the email reply to your Malwarebytes Support agent. If you turn off the setting before sending the reply, the diagnostic data file saved to your device may get deleted.