The Malwarebytes OneView Sites section displays both summary and detailed site information. You can add, delete, and manage site product subscriptions on this screen. This article explains how to migrate a Malwarebytes Nebula account with a paid or trial subscription to Malwarebytes OneView.
This option is only available or OneView partners on usage billing services for Malwarebytes.
Migrate a Malwarebytes Nebula account
- Log in to your OneView console.
- In the left navigation pane, click Sites.
- On the top right corner click the Initiate migration option.
- Provide the Site Name and Site contact email to send the migration email.
- Once the migration email has been approved, click Migrate Now under the Migration Status column. .
- If the Migration Status column shows Expired or Rejected, click the option to Resend Invitation to the site contact.
- Fill out the following information in the Site Migration window under Site details:
- Site name: Name of the site being migrated.
- Site contact: Name of the contact for the site.
- Contact email: Email of the contact for the site.
- Site contract: Contract term date for the site.
- Click Next. Under Subscriptions select the following:
- Licensed Products: Malwarebytes product the site is assigned with.
- Term: Term type the site is assigned with, either Paid or Trial.
- Allocated Seats: Seat count the site is allocated for use.
- If additional subscriptions are required, click + Add another subscription.
- Click Next. On the Users page, confirm the users and roles being migrated are correct.
- Click the arrow to edit a user or click the option to delete a user.
- Click Finish. Once done, the migration status is changed to Completed.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide