Malwarebytes OneView can notify you when certain events occur across your console and endpoints. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive.
On the Notifications page, you can view, sort, and create email notifications that are assigned to different sites through action's on the right. This article explains how to configure email notifications in Malwarebytes OneView settings.
For notification categories and conditions, see the table at the bottom.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- On the left menu expand Settings, then click Notifications.
- Click Add notification to setup a new OneView notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select your notification category and click Next.
- On the Conditions page, select your Sites and Conditions. Click the add or delete button on the right side to add or remove a condition.
- Click Next once conditions are selected.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable aggregation, if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email or Webhook for your notification delivery method.
- Enter in a notification subject for the Subject line.
- Select available email recipients in the drop down menu, or enter in custom email recipients to receive notifications.
Note: Selected recipients will receive notifications for all sites added on the conditions page, even if the user is not assigned to the site in OneView. Create separate notifications for adding site specific recipients.
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the email or webhook notification to contain.
- Click Complete to finish setting up the notification.
Categories and conditions
This table provides details on all available notification categories and conditions in OneView.
|Threat activity: All or selected threat activities.||
User activity: User account changes in OneView.
Endpoint agent activity: Tasks that occur on the endpoint.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.