After you install and activate Malwarebytes Privacy in your Android device, you can create an account with your details and credentials. By creating an account you'll be able to:
- Use those credentials for future logins.
- Activate or deactivate Malwarebytes Privacy both on your desktop and mobile devices.
- Get easier access to support.
To create an account:
- Open Malwarebytes Privacy on your android device.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Create an account if you don't have an existing Malwarebytes account. The Create an account page displays. Additionally, you may also get prompts to create an account when you activate Malwarebytes Privacy. Upon clicking the prompt link, you'll be directed to the same page.
- Enter your first and last name, a valid email address and password in the fields provided.
- Tap Create an account. You'll receive an email to your registered email address to confirm the account creation. Click on the confirmation link in the email to complete My Account creation.
Return to Malwarebytes Privacy for Android guide.