Enabling Asset management allows Malwarebytes Nebula to collect hardware and software information from your endpoints. When these options are enabled, the console information can be updated with a Refresh Assets action or an Asset Inventory Scan.
To follow the steps in this article, enable the New policies experience switch in the Policies page.
If you have the new policies experience disabled, locate these policy settings by referring to: Malwarebytes Nebula policy with new experience disabled.
Asset management settings
To locate the Asset management tab in your policy:
- Go to Settings > Policies.
- Click New or select an existing policy.
- Select the Asset management tab.
- Enable one or more of the following reporting options for your Windows, Mac, and/or Linux endpoints:
- Connected storage device (USB storage, etc.)
- Physical and virtual memory of the endpoints
- Installed startup programs on the endpoints
- Installed software on the endpoints
- Software updates installed on the endpoints
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.