Enabling Asset management allows Malwarebytes Nebula to collect hardware and software information from your endpoints. When these options are enabled, the console information can be updated with a Refresh Assets action or an Asset Inventory Scan.
Asset management settings
To locate the Asset management tab in your policy:
- Go to Settings > Policies.
- Click New or select an existing policy.
- Select the Asset management tab.
- Enable one or more of the following reporting options for your Windows, Mac, and/or Linux endpoints:
- Connected storage device (USB storage, etc.)
- Physical and virtual memory of the endpoints
- Installed startup programs on the endpoints
- Installed software on the endpoints
- Software updates installed on the endpoints
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.