Malwarebytes for Windows 4.4.3 released on July 15th, 2021.
Features and improvements
- Brute Force Protection (BFP) feature for Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) released for the Beta version of the app. If you'd like to enable Beta updates, see Enable beta updates in Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Enhanced detection and remediation
- Improved performance
- MBAM-4949: Malwarebytes did not launch due to an unresponsive mbupdatr.exe service.
- MBAM-4936: Malwarebytes web protection driver failed to start on Windows 7 devices due to failed digital signature verification.
- MBAM-4830: Malwarebytes icon disappears from the top-left corner of the app when attempting to change the license key in the Account settings.
- MBAM-4824: Performance issues with Microsoft Office applications.
- MBAM-4822: Users experienced "Malwarebytes Native Message Service has stopped working" message when closing Google Chrome.
- MBAM-4029: mbamtray.exe crash reported on Windows Event Viewer.
- MBAM-4862: Reopening Allow List showed previously removed exclusions.