Your security is important to us, so to protect your personal data we implemented two-factor authentication (2FA) to verify your identity when signing in to My Account. Anytime you sign in, a verification code is automatically sent to your registered email. Enter this verification code on the My Account sign in page to verify your identity.
To sign in to My Account:
- Open the My Account login page.
- In the Email field, enter your registered email address.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- Check the box next to I'm not a robot.
- Click Sign in.
- In the Verify your identity page, the message A verification code has been sent to your email displays.
- Click the Go to Email button to go to your email's login page on a different browser tab.
- Access your email inbox, find, and open the Verify your recent sign in email. Copy the verification code.
- Return to the Verify Identity | Malwarebytes browser page.
- In the Verification code field, enter the verification code found in your email.
Note: Confirm the code is the most recent code received, is entered correctly, and contains no additional spaces.
- Check I'm not a robot.
- Click VERIFY to confirm your identity.
- You are now signed in to your account.