The Agent Information section displays the version number of the software components for the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent. This article defines each of the Agent Information fields.
To find this section in the Malwarebytes Nebula console, select an endpoint from the Endpoints page, then select the Overview tab.
- Endpoint Protection: The plugin that communicates to protection software.
- Endpoint Protection Protection Update: Rules and heuristics to identify malware.
- Protection Service Version: The version of the protection service.
- Component Package Version: A bundle of software protection layers.
- Asset Manager: The plugin that collects information about the endpoint including installed, startup, and other software.
- Endpoint Detection and Response: The plugin responsible for collecting data to identify Suspicious Activity, perform Ransomware Rollback backups, and Endpoint Isolation.