The Billing page in the ConnectWise® Manage™ integration with Malwarebytes OneView allows you to link a Malwarebytes product to a ConnectWise Manage product. By linking, a OneView site's product subscription and the number of devices used will automatically sync into the ConnectWise Manage client's agreement as an Addition. This is so you won't need to manually count product usage per OneView site and update your monthly invoice.
To link Malwarebytes products with ConnectWise Manage products, you must have authenticated the integration using API keys. For instructions, see Setup page in the Malwarebytes OneView integration with ConnectWise Manage.
- From your Malwarebytes OneView console, click Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- Click the Setup or Configure button on the ConnectWise Manage card. A new panel displays the Manage integration.
- Select the Billing tab. Configure the following settings:
- Enable Billing: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that allows the integration to create and update ConnectWise Manage Agreement Additions with the number of deployed Malwarebytes endpoint agents.
- Monthly Products and Annual Products: Select the corresponding products to associate on your billing cycle with your ConnectWise Manage companies:
- Incident Response
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Protection for Servers
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Endpoint Detection and Response for Servers
- Click Save.