You can access the Malwarebytes Academy from your Malwarebytes Nebula console through single sign-on (SSO). This article explains how to log into the Malwarebytes Academy using SSO for first time users, and how to log in to the Academy without SSO.
First time login
If this is your first time logging in to Malwarebytes Academy, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Malwarebytes Nebula console.
- Click your username in the top-right of the console > What's New > click the Go to courses button. Malwarebytes Academy launches in a new tab and creates your account.
- Review and agree to the privacy and Cookies policies.
- Complete the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Click Save Changes.
- A Platform Reload dialog displays. Check the Yes I'm sure, and I want to proceed box > then click Confirm.
- In the top-left corner, click the User Menu and select the Home Page to browse Malwarebytes product training courses.
Access Malwarebytes Academy without SSO
If you previously registered a Malwarebytes Academy account, you can log into our web portal using your credentials used to create your account.
If your account was created via SSO, you will need to reset your password. Go to our Recover Password page to request a reset link and reset your password. After resetting your password, you can log in through SSO and through the web portal.
For any Malwarebytes Academy questions or issues, email email@example.com for assistance.