Web Protection utilizes the Malwarebytes database of suspicious and malicious websites to assure you do not unknowingly become a victim while using your Safari browser. A Premium subscription is required to activate this feature. For more information, see Purchase Malwarebytes Premium subscription for iOS devices.
To turn on Web Protection:
- Open Malwarebytes for iOS.
- Next to Web Protection, tap Activate.
- Tap Activate Protection. Instructions to activate Web Protection display.
- Go to the Settings for your iOS device.
- In Settings, scroll down and tap Safari.
- In the General section, tap Content Blockers.
- Switch on the Malwarebytes—Web Protection toggle.
To add or remove remove a website, see Add or remove website in Malwarebytes Allow list on iOS device.
Return to the Features directory.