After deploying the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent to your ConnectWise Automate client's computers, follow the steps in this article to confirm successful deployment. If you have not deployed yet, refer to Deploy Malwarebytes to endpoints in Malwarebytes OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate.
To confirm successful deployment:
- In your ConnectWise Automate Control Center, go to Tools > Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left panel, click Computers .
- Click Actions > Find Unregistered Endpoint(s).
- In the Success window, click OK.
- Click Computers to refresh the page. The list displays your Automate Client's computer(s) with the green Deployed status in the Deployment Status column.
Endpoints with the Unregistered status have the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent installed but are not associated with any OneView Site. To resolve:
- Check the Companies screen to ensure the Automate Client's Location is associated with a OneView Site. To assign a OneView Site to an Automate Location, see Assign or remove sites in Malwarebytes OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
- Run the Deploy Malwarebytes OneView Agents script on that endpoint.