The Malwarebytes Nebula platform has been updated with new features and improvements in October 2020.
October 28, 2020
- Improved the user experience around the messaging displayed for accounts that have no endpoints deployed.
October 26, 2020
- For trial accounts, added the ability to purchase a full license directly from Nebula.
October 21, 2020
- Introduced our next-gen scanning engine to bring advanced threat scanning to Windows devices (Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Detection and Response).
October, 19, 2020
- Added the Software Update Available status indicator, giving the ability to control when larger software updates get installed.
October 15, 2020
- Improved messaging so those with unprotected server endpoints are aware.
- Resolved some performance issues around installer availability for new accounts.
- Corrected an issue where multiple isolated endpoints could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to columns on the Endpoints page did not persist across sessions.