The Inventory page in the Malwarebytes Nebula console lists application information on your managed Windows™ and Mac™ endpoints.
To view this page, log into Malwarebytes Nebula and select Inventory from the left navigation pane. This article explains how to sort listed information, and how to export selected data.
Sort data in the results list
You can customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Click Add / Remove Columns above the results list to choose which columns to display.
- Drag and drop certain column headers to the results bar to group data by those parameters.
- Use the filters in the column headers to view specific data.
- Hover your cursor over a column header to reveal a hamburger icon with options to pin and auto-size columns.
To download data to your local machine:
- Select all or check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- At the top-right of the Inventory page, click Export.
To refresh assets on the Inventory page, do one of the following:
- Go to the Endpoints page > select endpoints > click Actions > Refresh Assets
- Go to Settings > Schedules page > click New and configure an Asset Inventory Scan to refresh assets at a specified time.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.