In Malwarebytes OneView, the Sites page displays information for your sites in both a collapsed and an expanded, detailed view. Malwarebytes OneView allows you to trial a subscription on a site along with that site's existing subscription. You may upgrade that site's Trial subscription to Paid.
- In the left pane, click Sites.
- To add a trial subscription, click the row of a site without a subscription. This expands the site's available actions.
- Click Add new subscription. On sites with an existing subscription, click the button.
- In the Add Subscription pop-up window, click the Select product drop-down arrow.
- In the Select Product drop-down, choose one of the following products you want to add to the site:
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response
- In the Select Term drop-down, click Trial.
- Click the Select Term Length drop-down arrow.
- Click either 15 Days or 30 Days. The Seat Count drop-down appears. The Term Start Date and the Term End Date displays based on your selected term length.
- Enter the Seat Count for the trial subscription. You can add up to 100 seats. Your total seat count displays on the Subscription seats widget on the Dashboard.
- Click Add.
A subscription identifies the product assigned to the site, which can be deployed to the site endpoints. The number of seats assigned to a site are subtracted from your available seat count for that product.
If your site has existing product subscriptions, you can update the existing subscription. See Update existing product subscriptions in Malwarebytes OneView.