You can deploy the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent to your clients' computers using the Malwarebytes OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™. This article shows you how to deploy via ConnectWise Automate script.
IMPORTANT: To deploy the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent, you must assign a OneView Site to the Automate Client's Location. To assign a OneView Site to an Automate Location, see Assign or remove sites in Malwarebytes OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
Download Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent installer via LTShare Path
- In your ConnectWise Automate Control Center, go to Tools > Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left panel, click Settings .
- In the LTShare Path field, enter the file path of your Automate server's LTShare drive letter to download executable files.
- On-Premise: [ltshare path letter]:\
- Cloud: [ltshare path letter]:\LTShare\
- Click the Download Agents button.
- Once the download completes, the installer files appear in ltshare\Transfer\MalwarebytesOneView folder on your Automate server.
Proceed to deploy the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent installers via ConnectWise Automate script below.
Deploy via ConnectWise Automate script
To deploy Malwarebytes to each computer belonging to a client:
- In your ConnectWise Automate Control Center, go to the Clients tab.
- On the left side of the Clients tab, right-click the name of a client.
- In the context menu, select Scripts > Computer Scripts > Antivirus > Deploy Malwarebytes OneView Agents.
- The Run Script Antivirus\Deploy Malwarebytes OneView Agents window appears. Click OK to begin remote deployment. The script only deploys to computers that do not already have Malwarebytes installed.
Note: Installation and registration may take a few minutes or more depending on the number of endpoint agents deployed.
To confirm the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent deployed successfully, see Confirm Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent deployed in Malwarebytes OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate.