Settings in Malwarebytes for iOS displays your account information. In your home dashboard, click the cog icon in the top-right part of your screen.
- Phone number: Enter, edit or view the phone number you have entered.
- Account type: Informs you the type of account (Free or Premium) that you have for your app.
- Upgrade now (Free users only): Tap this button to purchase a Premium subscription through the Apple® App Store.
- Start a Trial (Free users only): Tap this button to start a trial of the Premium features, after which you are charged a yearly rate. The subscription can be cancelled at any time.
- Already have a subscription: Allows Premium users to reconnect with their Premium subscription after any of the following scenarios:
- Deleting and reinstalling Malwarebytes on the same device
- Installing Malwarebytes on a different device, to restore their Premium subscription on the current device.
IMPORTANT: If purchased from the Apple App Store, subscriptions are linked to the Apple ID they were purchased with, and can only be used on devices signed in to that Apple ID. Subscriptions cannot be shared using Apple’s Family Sharing plans.
- Manage subscription (Premium users only): Allows Premium users to manage their subscription, such as cancelling a subscription or managing payment information. Please note that subscription management is handled by Apple, if purchased from Apple App Store, or Malwarebytes, if purchased from the Malwarebytes Web store.
- Create an account (Premium users only): Allows Premium users to create a Malwarebytes My Account profile, and link their subscription to the account.
- If a My Account profile already exists, users also have the option to Sign in.
- Manage Malwarebytes Account (Premium users only): Once signed in to their My Account, users can manage their account, like viewing purchase information and invoices, manage payment methods.
- Deactivate this device (Premium users only): Allows Premium users to free-up a device on their subscription and sign in on a different device. The current device will revert to the Free version, losing Web and Call Protection features.
- Allow push notifications: Enables push notifications. This toggle is off by default.
- Share anonymous telemetry: Enables Malwarebytes to periodically send anonymized information about your device, such as the iOS version in use, and the installed Malwarebytes version. This toggle is on by default.
- Enable diagnostic mode: Switch on this toggle and tap Export diagnostic data to save diagnostic data to your device. This is used when you have a technical issue using Malwarebytes and our support agent might request this data to investigate the issue further. Learn more about collecting diagnostic data in Malwarebytes for iOS.
Return to the Malwarebytes for iOS guide.