Settings in Malwarebytes for iOS displays your account information. In your home dashboard, click the cog icon in the top-right part of your screen.
- Phone number: Enter, edit or view the phone number you have entered.
- Account type: Informs you the type of account (Free or Premium) that you have for your app.
- Upgrade to Premium (Free users only): Tap this button to purchase a Premium subscription through Apple’s App Store.
- Restore previous purchase: Allows Premium users to reconnect with their Premium subscription after any of the following scenarios:
- Deleting and reinstalling Malwarebytes on the same device
- Installing Malwarebytes on a different device, to restore their Premium subscription on the current device.
IMPORTANT: Subscriptions are linked to the Apple ID they were purchased with, and can only be used on devices signed in to that Apple ID. Subscriptions cannot be shared using Apple’s Family Sharing plans.
- Manage subscription (Premium users only): Allows a Premium user to manage his subscription, such as cancelling the subscription or managing payment information. Please note that subscription management is handled by Apple.
- Allow push notifications: Enables push notifications. This toggle is off by default.
- Share anonymous telemetry: Enables Malwarebytes to periodically send anonymized information about your device, such as the iOS version in use, and the installed Malwarebytes version. This toggle is on by default.
- Enable diagnostic mode: Switch on this toggle and tap Export diagnostic data to save diagnostic data to your device. This is used when you have a technical issue using Malwarebytes and our support agent might request this data to investigate the issue further. Learn more about collecting diagnostic data in Malwarebytes for iOS.
Return to the Malwarebytes for iOS guide.