Malwarebytes Breach Remediation 4.1.1 and Malwarebytes Forensic Timeliner 4.0 released on 10 September 2020.
Features added in Malwarebytes Breach Remediation 4.1.1
- New Katana Engine
- Combination of existing and new signature-less and signature-based engines.
- Better zero-hour detection of malware.
- Improved detection of malware families, including older malware.
- Enhanced Remediation capabilities
- Improved removal of Chrome Browser infections.
- Better removal of Shortcuts and Tasks infections.
- Improved remediation of threats that have thousands of associated traces.
- Improved scan times as compared to previous versions.
- Less performance impact.