In the Malwarebytes Nebula policy settings, you can add applications for our Anti-Exploit technology to protect. Anti-Exploit technology is a multi-layered protection module in Malwarebytes that prevents exploit attacks that target vulnerabilities found in these applications.
You may want to protect applications used by your endpoints that are not already listed in the default policy's Protected Applications. For a list of the default applications, see List of protected applications in Malwarebytes Nebula.
If you would like to protect other applications using Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit technology, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Malwarebytes Nebula console.
- Go to Settings > Policies.
- Select a policy.
- Scroll down to the Windows tab > Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Real-Time Protection section.
- Click Manage Protected Applications. The Protected Applications window displays.
- Click Add. The Add an Application window displays.
- Complete the following fields:
- Application Name: Enter a name for the app.
- Application File: Enter the filename for the app.
- Program Type: Select a program type from the drop down menu:
- Chrome-based Browsers
- Media Players
- MS Office
- PDF Readers
- Click OK.
You can Edit or Remove protected applications from the Protected Applications window. We recommend disabling protection for individual applications instead of removing them.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.