Your Mac endpoint is displaying the needs attention indicator . Click the indicator to see the message. If you receive the following error message:
"Your team has not yet granted this endpoint permission to allow full disk access (FDA) to Malwarebytes. For the best protection, we highly recommend that you grant this endpoint access to this capability."
Then the Mac endpoint user declined or revoked Full Disk Access for Malwarebytes.
To resolve this issue, do one of the following:
- Remotely grant Malwarebytes Full Disk Access using a User Approved MDM. Follow the numbered steps in the article Grant Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent Full Disk Access for Mac endpoints using UAMDM.
- Manually grant Malwarebytes Full Disk Access at the effected Mac endpoints. Follow these numbered steps:
- On the effected Mac device, open System Preferences.
- Click the Security & Privacy icon.
- In the Security & Privacy window, click the Privacy tab.
- Scroll down to find Full Disk Access and select it.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom-left corner of the windows to make privacy changes.
- You are prompted to enter your login Password to allow changes to your Security & Privacy. Click Unlock.
- Check the box for the following item(s):
- Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent: Displays if you are subscribed to Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Malwarebytes Protection: Displays if you are subscribed to Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response or Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom-left corner to prevent further settings changes.