If an endpoint is isolated and can't communicate to the Nebula console, because:
- The Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent was uninstalled in Safe Mode
- The endpoint device was reimaged
- The device was removed from your network
You won't be able to remove the isolation from the endpoint. You must delete the isolated endpoint.
- Log in to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform.
- Go to Endpoints.
- Select the isolated endpoint(s) you want to delete from the Nebula console.
- At the top-right of the Endpoints page, click Delete.
- The Delete Endpoint confirmation window displays. Click Delete.
- The Isolated Endpoint window displays. In the lower-left corner of this window, click Continue to Delete Endpoint.
- The Confirm Deleting This Endpoint confirmation window displays. Click Delete to remove the endpoint(s) from the Nebula console. This action cannot be undone.
The isolated endpoint(s) are now removed from your Nebula console.