In the Nebula console, on the Endpoints page under the Status column, a Needs Attention indicator means there is an issue. Click on the indicator to display the error message.
The Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response plugin on this endpoint didn’t start correctly. This needs your immediate attention, as files cannot be cleaned and no events can be logged.
- To resolve this issue, see Endpoint didn't start correctly in Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response.
The backup path specified for this server either does not exist or is not available. Please check the specified backup path is valid.
- To resolve this issue, see Server Rollback Location is invalid using Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response.
Your team has not yet granted this endpoint permission to allow full disk access (FDA) to Malwarebytes. For the best protection, we highly recommend that you grant this endpoint access to this capability.
- To resolve this issue, see Mac endpoint missing Full Disk Access in Malwarebytes Nebula.
A missing Windows security update is required to update to the latest version of Malwarebytes. Protection updates will continue, but we cannot provide software updates without SHA-2 support.
- To resolve this Issue, see: Windows 2019-09 Security Update for Windows devices running Malwarebytes business products
Microsoft Base Filtering Engine (BFE) is disabled on this endpoint. Malwarebytes Network Isolation will not work until this setting is enabled. For the best protection, we highly recommend that you enable this setting.
- To resolve this issue, see Turn on Base Filtering Engine for your Malwarebytes Nebula endpoints.