The Malwarebytes Nebula platform has been updated with new features and improvements in August 2020.
August 28, 2020
- Introduced the APIs & Integrations page to open our Nebula APIs
- macOS Endpoint Agent installer no longer contains brackets for compatibility with JAMF.
- Weekly Security Report is automatically enabled for new Super Admin users.
- Minimum column width limits on the Endpoints page have been removed for the Endpoints, Status, and Last Scanned columns
- Corrected a mistake where the Welcome message was showing up and blocking the Nebula console for accounts that should not see the message.
- Fixed an issue where Syslog severity level was not honored.
August 26, 2020
- Corrected an issue where the D&D tool was unable to be downloaded.
- Fixed a miscalculation when displaying the number of used seats on the Dashboard.
August 25, 2020
- Improved the usability of the initial welcome screen that is displayed when accounts are first created.
August 18, 2020
- Introduced the ability to pin columns via the Endpoints page.
- Introduced the ability to auto-size columns via the Endpoints page.
- Introduced right-click menu options to copy selected data to the clipboard via the Endpoints page.
- Introduced right-click menu options to download selected data to CSV and Excel format via the Endpoints page.
- Added a secondary search field via the Endpoints page for easier searching.
- Added Google Chrome protected application setting for Exploit Protection.
August 14, 2020
- Added a field in a task's details to show a failure reason if the task failed, specifically around file uploads for analysis (EDR only).
August 10, 2020
- Added a new personalized appearance setting to hide or show the Help widget.
August 2, 2020
- Enhanced our Feedback dialog to better categorize suggestions and contact preferences.