To install and activate Malwarebytes Privacy on your macOS device, follow the steps in this article.
To purchase a license key for Malwarebytes Privacy, click here.
- Download the latest version of Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Double-click MalwarebytesPrivacy-x.x.xx.xxx.dmg.
- In the pop-up window, drag the Malwarebytes Privacy icon to the Applications folder.
- In the same window, double-click the Applications folder.
- In the Applications folder, double-click Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Click Open to confirm you want to open an app downloaded from the Internet.
- Malwarebytes Privacy opens. Click Get Started.
- Choose one of the provided options and follow on-screen steps:
- License key: If you have your license key available, enter your license key and click Activate.
- Sign in: If you already purchased a Privacy subscription from our web store, log in with your Malwarebytes My Account Email address and Password to activate.
- Privacy needs to load a system extension. Click Open preferences and follow on-screen instructions.
- Once configured, the Dashboard displays.
- Switch on the ON/OFF toggle. The application shows Your connection is private.
Return to the Malwarebytes Privacy guide.