Malwarebytes for Windows 4.1.2 released on June 30, 2020.
Component package version 1.0.1003- August 5, 2020
- Exported detection report includes SHA-256 of detected file.
- Continued enhanced upgrade functionality.
- Additional improvements for detection and remediation.
- Add button for Allow List is unresponsive hindering the user from adding exclusions.
- Blocked inbound ICMP shows ig-46.exe as a process Path.
- Tray notifications do not honor dark mode.
Component package version 1.0.990 - July 22, 2020
- Increased start time scan after reboot if the last scan was skipped.
- Enhanced upgrade functionality for each type of protection.
- Additional improvements logging for upgrade and installation.
- 1.0.948 MWAC BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f).
- Web Protection disables Teredo tunneling at startup.
- Install fails under certain circumstances and causes unintentional Real-Time Protection (RTP) failure.
- Scheduled scan start immediately after sleep/hibernation/restart if scan time was missed.
- Miscellaneous user interface (UI) issues.
- Malwarebytes for Windows causes severe system performance issues with Windows 10 version 2004.
Component package version 1.0.979 - July 10, 2020
- Better notifications for Real-Time Protection blocks.
- Added a confirmation dialog for enabling and disabling Hardware Acceleration.
- Improved logging for upgrade and installation.
- Enhanced false positive prevention.
- Enhanced detection and remediation.
- Several Web protection BSODs and incompatibilities.
- Driver Recovery Failure.
- Enable auto-renew link isn't taking the user to My Account\Payment tab.
Component package version 1.0.976 - July 6, 2020
Component package version 1.0.972 - June 30, 2020
- Improved performance for remediation
- Enhanced upgrading capabilities
- Enhanced exploit protection
- Fail to launch after reboot for installation/upgrade under certain circumstances
- Dashboard buttons active behind open pages
- MBAM UI does not open under certain circumstances, file missing (wlanapi.dll)
- Increased memory usage of MBAMSERVICE on win10x64 under certain circumstances
- Additional MWAC BSODs under certain circumstances
- Several additional issues relating to upgrading to 4.1