The Software Updates policy option in Malwarebytes Nebula allows control over when endpoints receive Malwarebytes software updates. This option only applies to Protection Service updates, Component Package updates are always automatic.
To find and toggle this option in the Nebula console, click Settings > Policies > select a policy.
- Automatic Updates (Windows only): Enable this feature to allow automatic download and installation of Protection Service updates on endpoints.
- For customers onboarded since March 2, 2021: This feature is enabled for all new and existing policies.
- For customers onboarded before March 2, 2021: This feature is disabled for existing policies, and enabled for new policies.
- Pause Software Updates (Windows only): Stops software updates from being applied on endpoints for up to 31 days. After 31 days, endpoints resume receiving software updates when they are released. When enabled, the policy screen shows the date and time when updates will continue.
- If you have pending software updates before enabling Automatic Updates, then you must manually install the pending software updates so your endpoints can begin automatically updating.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.