If you have an open ticket with us, the Support team may ask you to update to a beta version to resolve your issue.
- Beta software is sometimes provided by software providers as preview releases for quick bug fixes and access to new features.
- Beta software is not fully tested by Malwarebytes and may include significant issues.
- Malwarebytes strongly recommends you back up all of your data prior to using beta software from any source.
- Beta software is offered "AS-IS" and does not carry any warranties.
By default, the Beta updates toggle is off. Here are the steps to enable it:
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click Settings.
- In the General tab, scroll down to the Beta updates toggle.
- Click the Beta updates toggle.
- In the pop-up window, click Enable Beta Application Updates.