The Malwarebytes Nebula platform has been updated with new features and improvements in June 2020.
June 25, 2020
- Introduced the Endpoint Alias feature, adding the ability to create new aliases for managed endpoints for easier identification of devices.
June 17, 2020
- Included some clearer and more consistent text for the Export feature.
June 15, 2020
- Handled additional scenarios to prevent bulk deletions from happening unintentionally.
June 12, 2020
- Corrected a visual issue on smaller screens that cut off part of the content for What's New.
June 11, 2020
- Introduced an improved Endpoints page experience, allowing for extensive customization by adding, removing, reorganizing, adjusting, sorting, and grouping of various columns.
- Added the ability to search by last user.
- Added the ability to export selected endpoints to Excel and CSV files.
June 9, 2020
- Corrected a background data point related to how servers are tracked.
June 3, 2020
- Opened up a route for integration partners to more easily configure API settings.
June 1, 2020
- Optimized database performance to minimize impact of various queries to the database.