Malwarebytes Toolset 22.214.171.1245 released on June 18, 2020. Each section details changes to high level components, utilities, tools, or specific features.
Crash Dump Analyzer
- Added functionality to report the critical process in the Analysis Summary when analyzing 0xEF CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED based BSODs.
- Updated Operating System tile to report if Windows 10 Version 2004 (19041.329 or higher) is not installed on a Windows 10 device (Inform > System > Operating System).
- Updated logic used to detect security products registered to Windows Security Center.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the same security product to report multiple times in the Security section.
Malwarebytes Issue Scanner
- Updated the following Issue Scanner components to support Windows 10 v2004 (Build 19041.xxx):
- Default Services Issue Scanner.
- Installed Services Issue Scanner.
- Safe Mode Services Issue Scanner.
- File Associations Issue Scanner.
- Default Registry Values Issue Scanner.
- Winsock Issue Scanner.
- Updated Disk Drive Issue Scanner's SMART Attributes capability to version 1.7.1 with the following enhancements:
- Improved support and bug fixes for internal and external HDDs and SSDs.
- Improved support and bug fixes for NVMe devices.
- Improved support and bug fixes for USB bridge/passthrough devices.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Group Policy Issue Scanner to not properly detect the DisableCMD Group Policy.
Malwarebytes Portable Scanner
- Updated the Process Killer internal whitelist for the following products:
- Dell Security Framework
- Windows 10 v2004 (various updated OS and app components)
Malwarebytes Toolset Licensing
- Added support for improved messaging for when license validation fails.
Malwarebytes Toolset Updater
- Added support for Malwarebytes Privacy for Windows Offline Installer.
- Added support for Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent Deployment Tool.
- Added support for Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control.
Network Devices Scanner
- Updated OUI database to support more device vendors.
- Added Malwarebytes Privacy (Toolbox > Protect) to install Malwarebytes Privacy for Windows (Offline Installer).
- Added Endpoint Agent Deployment Tool (Toolbox > Protect) to assist with installing Malwarebytes Nebula and Malwarebytes OneView managed products.
- Added Windows Firewall Control (Toolbox > Protect) to install Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control.
- Added Chkdsk Scan (Toolbox > Repair) to assist with detecting and fixing disk errors as well as attempt to recover bad sectors.
- Improved the description of several Repair tools.
- Updated User Guide link to utilize dynamic URL.