Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware component update 1.1.300 for program version 0.9.19.56 was released on May 29, 2020. The following improvements and fixes were made:
- Improved detection and remediation of several ransomware variants
- Improved protection of system critical processes
- Fixed bug which interfered with Windows Updates on Windows 10
- Various cosmetic improvements
- New installer program now being used.
- Improved install/upgrade/uninstall behavior and compatibility with other Malwarebytes products.
- Fixed bugs which caused silent blocks in Visual Studio, Android Studio.
- Fixed bug related to SAP plugin as used in Outlook email client.
- Fixed bug related to safe ejection of specific USB drives.
- Various minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.