The Detections page in Malwarebytes OneView displays information on all threats and potential threats, found across all sites. In the top-right of the table, click Show columns list to customize the Detections table columns. The Detections table helps you manage the available information more efficiently. The following are some of the features that you can use to refine your search results:
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Click the filter icon next to the header name of the column to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or autosize the column.
- Copy URL: Filter settings are appended to the URL. Copy and paste the URL to another browser window with the same filter settings.
- Group by: You can group your search results by dragging the following column headers in the search bar under Showing results filtered by:
- Action taken
- Threat name
- Device type
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Right-click menu: In the Detections table, right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all and export: Click the checkbox next to the Threat Name column header to the detections in the page. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Download to export through a .csv or an .xlsx file.
For more information, see Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.