The Malwarebytes Nebula platform has been updated with new features and improvements in May 2020.
May 28, 2020
- Introduced Flight Recorder Search (EDR only)
May 26, 2020
- Included improvements in how server licenses are handled.
- Fixed a page refresh issue when filtering by custom date on the detections page.
May 21, 2020
- Corrected an issue when filtering by task status that caused the application to improperly function
May 20, 2020
- Added support for OAuth2 credential management for integration partners
May 14, 2020
- Included a row in the Overview tab for an endpoint to show the Component Package Version
May 13, 2020
- Added a new policy setting to enable or disable Network Event capturing for flight recorder searching
- Event type "Agent Information Posted" has been deprecated to reduce noise
May 6, 2020
- Adjusted the commands to perform bulk actions on endpoints to prevent unanticipated changes.
May 5, 2020
- Updated text for clarity when confirming a delete action.
- Corrected scrollbars for smaller resolutions within the Group Assignment dialog.
May 1, 2020
- Added the ability to recover from missed scheduled scans via Recovery Options setting.