You can add a new policy to protect your endpoint groups in Malwarebytes Nebula. The policy's configuration determines how Malwarebytes interacts with your endpoints. This article shows you how to add a policy in your Nebula console.
Add a policy in your Nebula console
- Log into Malwarebytes Nebula.
- Click the Settings drop-down arrow on the left-side navigation pane.
- Click Policies.
- In the upper-right part of the page, click New.
- In the Policy page, enter a Policy name.
- Fill the ENDPOINT INTERFACE OPTIONS section of the page. For more information, see Configure Endpoint Interface options in Malwarebytes Nebula platform
- Scroll down the page and make the configuration settings for your Windows and Mac endpoints. There is a General and Settings tab to set your configuration. For more information, see the following articles:
- Scroll up the page and click Save.
Once you've clicked Save, your new policy appears in policies list.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.
- Clique AQUI para o manual em Portugues.