You can duplicate an existing policy to protect different endpoint groups in Malwarebytes Nebula. All settings from the original policy are copied to the new policy. You can edit and adjust the cloned policy for your endpoints. This article shows you how to clone a policy in your Nebula console.
Copy a policy in your Nebula console
- Log into Malwarebytes Nebula.
- Click the Settings drop-down arrow on the left-side navigation pane.
- Click Policies.
- In the policies list, check the box next to the policy you want to clone.
- You cannot clone your Default policy. When you add a new policy, the new policy has the default settings and configuration of the Default policy. For more information, see Add a policy in Malwarebytes Nebula platform.
- In the upper right part of the page, click Clone.
- In the Clone Policy pop-up window, confirm the following:
- Clone name. Type in a name for the cloned policy.
- Do you want to associate exclusions? The switch defaults to YES. If you don't want to associate exclusions, toggle the switch to NO.
- Click Save.
Once you've clicked Save, your cloned policy appears on your policies list.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.
- Clique AQUI para o manual em Portugues.