To download and install Malwarebytes Privacy, follow the steps in this article to install the latest version on your Windows device. After you install, you need to enter the license key you purchased.
To purchase a license key for Malwarebytes Privacy, click here.
Download and install on a Windows device
- Download the latest version of Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Locate the setup file that was downloaded, MBPrivacySetup.
In most cases, downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the setup file.
- In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes.
User Account Control requires permission to install Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Click Install. To choose a different install location, click Advanced Options.
- When the installation completes, look for the Malwarebytes Privacy icon on your desktop. Double-click it to open the application.
Before you can start using the application, you'll need to activate it. To activate, follow the steps in Activate Malwarebytes Privacy on Windows device.
Return to the Malwarebytes Privacy guide.