You can remove policies in Malwarebytes Nebula. This article shows you how to delete a policy in your Nebula console.
Delete a policy in your Nebula console
- Log into Malwarebytes Nebula.
- Click the Settings drop-down arrow in the left-side navigation pane.
- Click Policies.
- In the policies list, check the box of the policy you want to delete.
- In the upper-right corner, click Delete. Any exclusions associated with only this policy will be deleted. Exclusions associated with multiple policies will remain unchanged.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click Delete. If you try to delete a policy with an assigned group attached to it, the system informs you This policy has groups assigned to it and cannot be deleted.
A green confirmation pop-up appears in the top-right corner of the Policies section to confirm you have deleted the policy.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula platform Administrator Guide.