In the Malwarebytes OneView Endpoints page, you can use filters to drill down and select endpoints to perform actions on. Filter your endpoints with one or more of the following ways. For steps on how to take action on the filtered endpoints, see Endpoint actions in Malwarebytes OneView.
At the top of the page, the quick filters section gives you a snapshot of all of your endpoints' status. The filters notify you of endpoints that require actions or investigation. In the upper-right part of the page, click the Quick filters toggle to hide these options.
The Needs Attention indicator displays the number of endpoints that is not configured properly or has a problem. Click View all endpoints that need attention to filter the endpoints page. Click one of the banners to show endpoints within those parameters:
|Remediation required: Displays the number of endpoints with infections that need remediation.|
|Restart required: Displays the number of endpoints that need a system reboot. Endpoints must reboot to complete remediation or make changes to software.|
|Scan needed: Displays the number of endpoints that didn't have a scan for at least 7 days. Regular scans are important to keep endpoints free of threats.|
|Suspicious activity: Displays the number of endpoints with suspicious activities found. Investigate suspicious activity to keep your endpoints protected. Your site(s) must have the Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response product to use this feature.|
|Endpoints isolated: Displays the number of endpoints that are isolated. Isolation stops threats from spreading between endpoints by restricting their communication or access. Your site(s) must have the Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response product to use this feature.|
|Last seen 7+ days ago: Displays the number of endpoints that have not been seen by the Nebula console for 7 or more days.|
|Software update available: Displays the number of endpoints that need a Malwarebytes software update.|
At the bottom of the page, the Endpoints table displays a lists of statuses of all endpoints across all sites. The following are some of the features that you can use to refine your search results:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters/groups to default to go back to the default filter settings.
- Customize table columns: In the top-right of the table, click Show columns list to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size the selected column.
- Copy URL: Filter settings are appended to the URL. Copy and paste the URL to share with the same filter settings.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file. For steps on how to export endpoints, see Export endpoints in Malwarebytes OneView.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Endpoint column header.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.