In My Account, you can check the auto-renewal status of your Malwarebytes subscription and turn it on or off. When auto-renewal is enabled, the payment method on file is charged automatically at the end of the term to keep your subscription active. To cancel your subscription, disable the auto-renewal feature, the subscription remains active and valid until the expiration date.
- Log in to My Account.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Under Payment methods, navigate to the Auto-renew toggle for the applicable subscription:
- Toggle on (blue) to turn On auto-renewal.
- Toggle off (grey) to turn Off auto-renewal.
- Click Turn off in the Turn off Auto-renew? window.
- In the What made you decide to turn off Auto-renew? window, you are prompted to select a reason for cancelling auto-renewal. Select the reason and click Turn off.
- You'll receive a confirmation email after you change the auto-renewal status of your subscription.