In My Account, you can check the auto renewal status of your Malwarebytes subscription and turn it on or off. When auto renewal is enabled, your credit card is charged annually to keep your subscription active.
- Log in to My Account.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Under Payment methods, navigate to the Auto-renew toggle for the applicable subscription:
- Toggle on (blue) to turn On auto-renewal.
- Toggle off (grey) to turn Off auto-renewal.
- Click Turn off in the Turn off Auto-renew? window.
- In the What made you decide to turn off Auto-renew? window, you are prompted to select a reason for cancelling auto-renewal. Select the reason and click Turn off.
Note: You'll receive a confirmation email after you change the status of auto-renewal. If you’ve turned off auto-renewal you can turn it on anytime using the toggle.