If you have previously activated Malwarebytes Premium and have received a new license key, you can change to your new license key to continue protecting your device without deactivating the old key. This article guides you through changing your license key in Malwarebytes for Windows version 4.
Change your license key
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- In the top-right, click the gear icon. This opens the program Settings.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Change. This opens the Activate License window.
- Click the text box under License key, then enter your key. Be sure to include hyphens and capitalization.
- If you have a License ID, click the switch next to My license came with a License ID.
Click the text box under License ID, then enter your ID.
IMPORTANT: If you do not have an ID, do not click the switch and continue to step 7.
- Click the Activate button.
Your Malwarebytes Premium subscription is now activated with the new license key, with no interruption to protection features.