This article guides you through changing your license key in Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Change. This opens the Activate License window.
- Click the text box under License key, and enter your license key. Be sure to include hyphens and capitalization.
- If you have a License ID, click the toggle next to My license came with a License ID.
Click the text box under License ID, then enter your ID.
Important: If you do not have an ID, do not click the toggle and continue to step 7.
- Click the Activate button.