REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FROM MALWAREBYTES INC. AND MALWAREBYTES LIMITED (COLLECTIVELY “MALWAREBYTES”) IS PROVIDED ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
- MALWAREBYTES’S LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL VALUE YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE MALWAREBYTES REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT, NOT TO EXCEED THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN YOUR CURRENT MALWAREBYTES SUPPORT SERVICE AGREEMENT OR IF YOU HAVE NO MALWAREBYTES SUPPORT SERVICE AGREEMENT, $50 PER INCIDENT.
- ALTHOUGH MALWAREBYTES CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PROVISION OF MALWAREBYTES REMOTE ACCESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT WILL RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE, MALWAREBYTES WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM SUPPORT SERVICES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE EXPRESS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MALWAREBYTES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, RELATED TO OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT SHALL MALWAREBYTES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT MALWAREBYTES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
By using Remote Technical Assistance support from Malwarebytes and clicking “Consent to Control”, you agree that you are authorizing Malwarebytes to have partial or fully unrestricted access to gain access to your computer or computers on your network as well as their contents on your network. Malwarebytes will then have elevated access privileges including but not limited to being able to:
- Transfer files to and from your computers
- Access system information
- Access registry key
- Access command line to run scripts
- Reboot and shut down your computer
By using Remote Technical Assistance support from Malwarebytes and clicking “Consent to Control”, you agree that during this session, the support professional may start the recording function. This will result in your communications being recorded, logged, and retained by the Remote Technical Assistance session. You further agree that the support professional may capture screen shots for quality and/or training purposes. If you do not choose to accept the possibility of recording or screen shots being captured, please select the "Refuse Control" option and request other quality support options such as email or chat support. Prior to accepting, please close all windows or documents that may contain personal information.